Yucaipa High put three players on the All-Citrus Belt League volleyball first team. They are: Kaitlyn Busby, Sara Graham and Phoebie Miller. Busby, a junior 5-foot-7 senior setter, averaged 1.9 digs and 8.3 assists per set. Graham, a 5-7 junior libero, averaged 4.9 digs per set and had 21 service aces. Miller, a junior 5-10 outside hitter, averaged 2.3 kills per set. Yucaipa finished in a second-place tie with Redlands in the CBL, one game behind league champ Beaumont. Junior setter Madeline Brown of Beaumont was named the league’s most valuable player. Also making the first team from Beaumont were Avery McIntyre and Vivian Lisboa. Making the first team from Redlands were Julia Tolstova and Kailie Flores. Cajon placed three on the first team – Sarai Ross, Mya Dalpiaz, and Trinity Gonzales.
For the second year, COVID-19 impacts travels plans for some. What are your plans for this holiday season?
- Patricia Ann Lamb Arcadi
- New laws to take effect in 2022
- Happy birthday Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Yucaipa Regional Park is a great place to visit
- COVID-19 take home tests are more available as surge continues
- Haus Bistro can make you feel like you’ve been transported
- Corona westbound 91 lanes to close this weekend
- Nicholas Anthony Houle
- Patrick Smith is appointed to Yucaipa’s Trails and Open Space Committee
- Irene Mae Tucker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.