Early morning, today, July 30, Yucaipa Police responded to a residence at Carol Drive in Yucaipa. Sheriff’s department narcotics team served a search warrant at the residence. No other information is available at this time but a press release from public affairs should be released shortly.
Beat the summer heat
- Deputies are investigating a protest that turned to civil unrest/unlawful assembly and assault on a peace officer
- UPDATE: Apple Fire continues to burn - caused determined to be vehicle malfunction
- Crimes Against Children Investigators arrested Joseph Stevens of Yucaipa for possession/distribution of child porn
- South Coast AQMD Continues Smoke Advisory Due to Apple Fire North of Cherry Valley
- Beaver Medical Group to open a new Urgent Care facility in Beaumont
- School is opening and will be different this year
- Apple Fire scorches thousands of acres
- Sheriff's Department Narcotics Team Serves Search Warrant
- Memories of Char Lenz, part of a News Mirror family
- Fire crews work to protect centuries-old oak tree in Oak Glen from potential fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Sports updates? Signup today!