Lea Graziella Jalbert, 100, died on July 9, 2020.
Beat the summer heat
- Out with the old, in with the new
- Yucaipa Council hears update of the Apple Fire
- Yucaipa deputies arrest Justin Ford for grand theft auto
- Three arrested on burglary and trespassing charges
- Fire crews work to protect centuries-old oak tree in Oak Glen from potential fire
- San Bernardino County urges all residents to test for COVID-19 virus
- Standing with police
- Deputies are investigating a protest that turned to civil unrest/unlawful assembly and assault on a peace officer
- Calimesa approves COVID-19 rebate program for small businesses
- Taijuan Walker: Strong against Oakland, but Angels got him
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Priscilla Dean (Morrison) Holdridge, 93, died on June 24, 2020, rejoining her beloved husband, Ray, 47 years after his death. She died in the Redlands Community Hospital from complications of pneumonia.
Opal Epperly, 94, died on July 10, 2020. Born on Dec. 16, 1925, in Stillwater, Okla., she was the fourth of six children. Her early years were spent on the farm where she helped her family pick cotton. During World War II, she worked at Western Cartridge Company in Alton, Ill., making 50 cal…
Thomas Patrick Darcy, 73, died on Friday, June 5, 2020 at Redlands Community Hospital with his loving wife, Lillian Darcy, of 32 years, by his side. Tom was a beloved husband, son, father, brother, grandfather, uncle and friend.
William C. McIntyre, 67, of Yucaipa, died peacefully on June 11, 2020, while at home holding hands with his loving wife Joyce McIntyre. Bill bravely battled Melanoma with his family and friends by his side.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Sports updates? Signup today!