To avoid cutbacks in Yucaipa's existing paramedic program and increased response times on emergency 911 calls; generate funds from Yucaipa visitors to benefit local residents; enhance police and fire protection; increase local youth and senior services; and fund other general services provided throughout the city like streets and parks, shall the ordinance be adopted to increase the local sales tax by one-half percent; generating approximately $2,000,000 annually, with citizen oversight, mandatory audits, and public reporting?
- Lauren Olvera is Calimesa’s Firefighter of the Year
- Caveirinha Jiu Jitsu Family Yucaipa has first competition of the year
- Measure E discussions at YMRA meeting inform local residents
- Yucaipa T-birds are Citrus Belt League champions
- Yucaipa Fire gives annual report to council
- The Tillers are coming to town
- Vote yes on Measure E
- Against Measure E
- Yucaipa Police Department Detective investigates the murder of Yucaipa man
- Hong Bao Kitchen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our Breaking News updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Sports updates? Signup today!