On February 17, 1801, Thomas Jefferson is elected the third president of the United States. Jefferson had the experience to lead the nation having drafted the Declaration of Independence, as well as serving in two Continental Congresses, as minister to France, and as secretary of state under George Washington and as John Adams’ vice president.
To avoid cutbacks in Yucaipa's existing paramedic program and increased response times on emergency 911 calls; generate funds from Yucaipa visitors to benefit local residents; enhance police and fire protection; increase local youth and senior services; and fund other general services provided throughout the city like streets and parks, shall the ordinance be adopted to increase the local sales tax by one-half percent; generating approximately $2,000,000 annually, with citizen oversight, mandatory audits, and public reporting?
- Lauren Olvera is Calimesa’s Firefighter of the Year
- Caveirinha Jiu Jitsu Family Yucaipa has first competition of the year
- Measure E discussions at YMRA meeting inform local residents
- Yucaipa T-birds are Citrus Belt League champions
- The Tillers are coming to town
- ‘In The Heights’ lights up the stage at the California Theatre
- Yucaipa Fire gives annual report to council
- Yucaipa City Council approves purchase of vacant property for roundabout
- Vote yes on Measure E
- Yucaipa Police Department Detective investigates the murder of Yucaipa man
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our Breaking News updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Sports updates? Signup today!