The Yucaipa Woman’s Club invites you to enter the “Little Bit of Fun” 100-word essay contest.
Each month we will provide a subject, you write your story in 100 words or less. Winners will be published in the News Mirror following the contest.
Topic for April 2021:
If you could add something special to your city of Yucaipa or Calimesa, Surprise us with your choice.
• 100 words or less
• Three categories: Up to 14 years of age as of April 30
15 to 21 as of April 30
Over 21 as of April 30
• Submit on or before April 30, 2021
• Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, show “Essay Contest” in subject line
• Include name, address, email address, and which age category you are entering
• Give your entry an original title
• No photos
By entering the contest, anyone under 18 years of age confirms parental approval for the submittal
• Entry must be sole work of person named on the entry form
• Only one submittal each month
• By entering the contest you agree to have your essay published in the News Mirror.