Yucaipa’s Community Services Department is excited to announce the 2022 Concerts in the Park Series taking place every Sunday evening this summer.
Beginning July 10, residents can enjoy live music, sweet treats by Happy Camper Creamery and other food vendors at the Yucaipa Community Park Amphitheater.
There is a great lineup scheduled this year, so be sure to save these dates:
• Sunday, July 10 – 4 Lads from Liverpool (Beatles Tribute)
• Sunday, July 17 – Latin Vibe by Pulp Vixen (Latin Cover songs)
• Sunday, July 24 – Woodie & the Longboards (Beach Boys Tribute)
• Sunday, July 31 – SMITH the Band (Country cover songs)
• Sunday, Aug. 7– Matchbox TwentyToo (Matchbox 20 Tribute)
• Sunday, Aug. 14 – Neon Nation (80’s cover songs)
Concerts will be begin at 6:30 p.m.
Don’t forget to bring your lawn chairs and blankets! There will be fun outdoor lawn games to enjoy as well.
The city of Yucaipa would like to thank its concert sponsors, Century 21 Louis Lauer Realty and American Eagle Construction Inc. for supporting these events for the community. For more information regarding the city of Yucaipa’s Concerts in the Park, please contact the Community Services Department at 1-909-790-7460 or visit the website at www.yucaipa.org/community-services.