Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Administrator Pete Gaynor approved California for a FEMA grant under the Lost Wages Assistance program. FEMA’s grant funding will allow California to provide $300 per week - on top of their regular unemployment benefit - to those unemployed due to C…
New testing supplier, Fulgent Genetics, provides easy nasal self-swabs at nearby locations
Antibody study shows coronavirus spread wider in Riverside County
Right now, the American Red Cross has an emergency shortage of convalescent plasma, a potentially lifesaving treatment for patients with COVID-19. The Red Cross has seen demand for convalescent plasma more than double over the last month as the number of coronavirus cases increases across th…
The Yucaipa City Council met on July 13, with City Manager Ray Casey, discussing with council the new order from Gov. Gavin Newsom and ideas to help businesses in the city to remain open during this continued pandemic.
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, including the cities of Yucaipa and Calimesa, were among 30 California counties to have some of their indoor activities rolled back Monday by Gov. Gavin Newsom.
Gov. Gavin Newsom announced today, July 13, in a press conference, that as COVID-19 cases continue to climb, the state will re-close indoor operations for many businesses and private sectors. In Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, restaurants, wineries, movie theaters, family entertainme…
The California Department of Public Health Director and State Public Health Officer Dr. Sonia Angell issued the following statement today warning Californians not to gather with family, friends and loved ones this Fourth of July weekend to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities:
Governor Gavin Newsom and the California Department of Public Health on July 1, released guidance directing counties that have been on the County Monitoring List for three consecutive days or more to close indoor operations for certain sectors which promote the mixing of populations beyond h…
- Governor Newsom orders additional action to slow community transmission
- Riverside County: Selected businesses required to move activities outdoors or close
- Riverside County small businesses may be eligible for second round of grants
- Riverside County to begin COVID-19 antibody testing as part of prevalence study
- Californians must wear face coverings when in higher-risk situations, especially indoors
- Application period for Riverside County small business grants opens Wednesday
- Latest COVID-19 facts as of June 1, 2020
- County officials say with more openings, come greater opportunities but also risks
- Riverside and San Bernardino Counties to open Phase 2: churches, restaurants, salons and select retail
- New guidelines allow places of worship to resume services
Open for business
- Yucaipa Planning approves CUP for a new Kaiser Permanente facility
- A parade for Maddie, an outpouring of hope
- Riverside County back to purple tier
- Teacher of the Year is honored
- A new fire destroys buildings at Los Rios Rancho in Oak Glen
- John Roy Dahlke
- Mamie 'Rusty' Lovelace
- El Dorado Fire nears containment
- Pete Blakemore
- Jessica Newell Funk
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Sports updates? Signup today!