Seniors and their caregivers should never give out financial information to callers, websites or emailers who insist the data is required to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination, Riverside County officials advised this week.
State Superintendent of Public Instruction Tony Thurmond issued the following statement in response to plans announced by Governor Gavin Newsom to fully reopen California’s economy by June 15 if vaccine supply remains sufficient and hospitalization rates stay low. Under these conditions out…
The pandemic has significantly changed our world for over a year now. Finally, some good news is coming to San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, as officials report the transition from the state’s most restrictive purple tier, where it has been since August 2020, to the less restrictive re…
The California Department of Public Health today, March 16, moved Riverside County into the red tier of the state’s reopening framework, allowing for more businesses to resume indoor operations. The move is based on the county’s steadily declining coronavirus cases (6.1 case rate), percentag…
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued its first set of recommendations that allow people who are fully vaccinated to gather with each other without masks.
Both the counties of San Bernardino and Riverside are cautioning residents that a number of scams are on the rise due to the COVID-19 pandemic. With many residents still at home, this gives scammers creative opportunities to take advantage of the public.
- Beware of COVID-19 scams and other ones
- Parents of elementary students choose online or in-person learning
- Yucaipa athletes begin weekly COVID-19 testing
- Yucaipa offers another round of COVID-19 business grants
- COVID-19 impacts Yucaipa police and fire departments
- Public health officials lift Stay-at-Home order in San Bernardino County
- Yucaipa and Chino Hills support lawsuit to reopen businesses
- COVID-19 vaccines are becoming more available
- COVID-19 vaccine: some will get it now, some will not
- How to get medical assistance during the pandemic
Open for business
- Yucaipa to get a temporary ice skating rink
- Prices return to roots; Yucaipa wins again
- Riley’s Farm ad was shocking
- Yucaipa man arrested on charges of selling meth
- Live theater is back at the California Theatre
- Yucaipa volleyball returns, defeats Hillcrest
- Randall E. Rice
- Area skaters seek funds for world championships
- Sharon Jean Robins Fandrich
- Recall fails, Gov. Newsom remains California's governor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Sports updates? Signup today!