According to the CDC, since the beginning of the pandemic, 2,747,288 people got COVID-19 in the state of California. Of those, 294,954 reported it in the last seven days. The pandemic has hit the state hard, with a current surge that’s only expected to rise in the coming weeks, following t…
COVID-19 cases remain high since the beginning of the new year. Every day, in the counties of San Bernardino and Riverside, the numbers are increasing in positive results, along with the number of deaths. A new and potentially more contagious variant of COVID-19 has also been reported.
COVID-19 hospitalizations increased 17% and ICU admissions increased 21% in past two weeks
Regional Stay at Home Order would go into effect after 48 hours in regions with less than 15 percent ICU availability
San Bernardino County is offering free COVID-19 testing today, Oct. 31 at the Yucaipa Performing Arts Center from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The county hopes to keep families in Yucaipa healthy and help reopen businesses, which means moving the county from the purple tier to the red tier. In order to…
- State Officials Announce Latest COVID-19 Facts
- FEMA announces lost wages grant for California unemployed
- Latest San Bernardino County COVID-19 updates
- San Bernardino County urges all residents to test for COVID-19 virus
- Riverside County antibody study shows coronavirus spread wider in Riverside County
- Red Cross encourages donations to keep robust blood supply as pandemic continues
- Yucaipa makes plans to help local businesses during new shutdown
- Gov. Newsom announces re-closure of indoor businesses, after spike in COVID-19 cases
- Gov. Newsom announces additional closures state-wide
- California Public health officials warn against gathering for Fourth of July weekend
Open for business
Will you get the vaccine if it is available?
- Alcala is the 2020 Deputy of the Year
- YHS grad Holloway uses Alaska as backdrop for latest thriller
- Yucaipa and Chino Hills support lawsuit to reopen businesses
- Yucaipa resident Jesus Munoz leaves a legacy of political involvement
- Calimesa Planning Commission approves agreement with Oak Valley Town Center and more
- Conceptual design of 6-acre park in Calimesa is revealed
- Yucaipa administers terms for local sports agreements
- Yucaipa council approves CBDG program to assist local businesses
- COVID-19 vaccine: some will get it now, some will not
- District Attorney is reviewing El Dorado Fire evidence
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Sports updates? Signup today!