Antibody study shows coronavirus spread wider in Riverside County
Right now, the American Red Cross has an emergency shortage of convalescent plasma, a potentially lifesaving treatment for patients with COVID-19. The Red Cross has seen demand for convalescent plasma more than double over the last month as the number of coronavirus cases increases across th…
The Yucaipa City Council met on July 13, with City Manager Ray Casey, discussing with council the new order from Gov. Gavin Newsom and ideas to help businesses in the city to remain open during this continued pandemic.
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, including the cities of Yucaipa and Calimesa, were among 30 California counties to have some of their indoor activities rolled back Monday by Gov. Gavin Newsom.
Gov. Gavin Newsom announced today, July 13, in a press conference, that as COVID-19 cases continue to climb, the state will re-close indoor operations for many businesses and private sectors. In Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, restaurants, wineries, movie theaters, family entertainme…
The California Department of Public Health Director and State Public Health Officer Dr. Sonia Angell issued the following statement today warning Californians not to gather with family, friends and loved ones this Fourth of July weekend to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities:
Governor Gavin Newsom and the California Department of Public Health on July 1, released guidance directing counties that have been on the County Monitoring List for three consecutive days or more to close indoor operations for certain sectors which promote the mixing of populations beyond h…
Some businesses in Riverside County are now required to move their activities outdoors as part of statewide actions to slow the spread of coronavirus.
Sole proprietors and others are now eligible for the second round of funding provided to small businesses that have been especially hit hard during the coronavirus pandemic. The expanded eligibility includes sole proprietors, which are those businesses that do not have employees, as well as …
Thousands of Riverside County residents will soon be contacted and asked to take part in a coronavirus antibody testing study being sponsored by county health officials.
According to The California Department of Public Health, today, June 18, there is updated guidance that requires Californians to wear a face covering in high-risk settings. A growing body of scientific research has shown that people with no or few symptoms of COVID-19 can still spread the di…
- Application period for Riverside County small business grants opens Wednesday
- Latest COVID-19 facts as of June 1, 2020
- County officials say with more openings, come greater opportunities but also risks
- Riverside and San Bernardino Counties to open Phase 2: churches, restaurants, salons and select retail
- New guidelines allow places of worship to resume services
- San Bernardino County cleared to reopen restaurants, stores and malls
- State Officials Announce Latest COVID-19 Facts
- Reopening San Bernardino
- Staying safe and getting Vaccinated during the Pandemic
- Fake letter targets Riverside County customers
Open for business
Beat the summer heat
- Out with the old, in with the new
- Yucaipa Council hears update of the Apple Fire
- Yucaipa deputies arrest Justin Ford for grand theft auto
- Three arrested on burglary and trespassing charges
- Fire crews work to protect centuries-old oak tree in Oak Glen from potential fire
- San Bernardino County urges all residents to test for COVID-19 virus
- Standing with police
- Deputies are investigating a protest that turned to civil unrest/unlawful assembly and assault on a peace officer
- Calimesa approves COVID-19 rebate program for small businesses
- Taijuan Walker: Strong against Oakland, but Angels got him
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Sports updates? Signup today!