In the latest San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors COVID-19 weekly update meeting on May 29, Chairman of the Board Curt Hagman addressed the current state of businesses countywide. Hagman reiterated that hair salons, barbershops, dine-in restaurants are now open, but all with protecti…
There have been many changes over the past few days with the announcement of reopening restaurants, stores, salons, and places of worship. Local businesses are scrambling to prepare for opening after several long weeks of being closed, due to stay-at-home orders with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The county has announced the reopening of places of worship with new State-specified guidelines. Under the new State guidance, issued, places of worship can hold religious services, including funerals, if attendance is limited to 25 percent of a building's capacity, but no more than 100 attendees.
Because San Bernardino County has flattened the COVID-19 curve and secured the resources needed to continue keeping the novel coronavirus under control, dine-in restaurants, stores and malls can now reopen with safety measures throughout the county after a state-ordered shutdown that lasted …
The statewide Stay-at-Home order has helped slow the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. However, it has also resulted in some children missing their recommended vaccines.
Riverside County residents are asked to disregard and not share the hoax letter. State and county public social services officials are warning about a fake letter circulating on social media that falsely claims customers must be tested for COVID-19 to continue receiving benefits such as cash…
- The latest COVID-19 state facts
- Latest state COVID-19 numbers
- Face coverings now optional, but still encouraged
- Yucaipa Family Assistance can assist those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic
- State outlines 4 steps to reopening of nonessential businesses
- Nonprofit group Smiles For Seniors, continues to assist local seniors
- Yucaipa's latest COVID-19 numbers , county reopens parks and golfing
- State officials announced the latest COVID-19 facts
- One COVID-19 death in Calimesa
- Rep. Cook Supports Additional Coronavirus Relief Package
Open for business
It's your community. Your newspaper. Click on the link to vote.
- No curfew in Yucaipa (at this time), Calimesa has a 6 p.m. curfew
- A message from the Yucaipa Police Department
- Big portions at reasonable prices at Legend China 8 in Calimesa
- Yucaipa protests stay peaceful, for the most part
- Forest Falls resident arrested for criminal threats, assault with a deadly weapon and corporal injury on spouse/co-habitant
- Blood drive in Yucaipa this Wednesday
- Yucaipa Planning Commission approves new CUP for an automotive business in Uptown
- Green Valley High School class of 2020 graduation
- Riverside and San Bernardino Counties to open Phase 2: churches, restaurants, salons and select retail
- Memorial Day celebrated quietly at home this year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Sports updates? Signup today!